Google

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Week One

It was with great optimism that I began this 2007 season. However, I am facing the team our whole league fears playing because L.T. is on there. The Chargers faced the intimidating Bears D and they held him to under 100 total yards. But, LT threw a 30 yeard TD pass and ran for another. As I write this, Plaxico Burress just caught a 60 yard TD pass from Eli Manning. Good start for Eli and the Giants. My team didn't do too badly but with Travis Henry running wild and Tom Brady having 3 Tds I got whooped pretty good. Thang God I went out on my boat instead of watching my fantasy team suck! Saturday I almost stayed home to watch my beloved Wolverines get pummeled by Oregon. But, I went out on the water in 85 degrees and sun. By the time I got back to the marina, (who graduated from Penn State) decided to torment me for the second straight week. At least the Lions won today(even if it was against the Raiders)

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home