Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Week 2 Heartbreak Defeat

So heading into Monday night I was just over 17 points behind. My #1 draft pick Brian Westbrook was scheduled to play. I figured that is why I paid him the big bucks with my number one pick, to win games like this. He finished with just over 16 points and I lost by 1. He had 96 yards rushing. Just 4 more and I would have received a 5 point bonus for passing 100 yards. That is the problem with Westbrook. He is such a dual threat, he rarely goes over 100 yards with either running or receiving, but routinely passes 150 yards total. That was a win I needed. All of my thinking went wrong. I should have started LenDale White vs the Colts instead of Thomas Jones against the stingy Ravens D. Who would have thought the Bengals D was that bad that they would give up 51 points to the mighty Browns and Derek Anderson. If I didn't even play a defense I would have been better off because the Bengals got me negative 3 points. Well, I can't dwell on the past I have to look forward to righting the ship in week three before I fall too far behind.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home