Google

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lost in Week One

To no surprise I lost my first matchup of the season 122 to 91. My team had a decent effort, but only Reggie Wayne put up what I would call a great game. In order to win in fantasy, more often than not you need at least two of your players to have great games. That didn't happen for me and I didn't win. On the bright side, at least none of my players are hurt. Owners who drafter Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs, Steve McNair, Chad Pennington or who own the receivers of those players could be in trouble. I have a tough decision to make this week. The Raven's D looked quite impressive against a great Bengals O. Thomas Jones my #2 pick plays against the Ravens D this week and most likely will be with a backup quarterback. If you saw how well Rudi Johnson ran the ball with Carson Palmer at QB then you can understand why I may bench Jones this week. Problem is who do I start in his place. LenDale White or Mark Clayton. Not exactly the best options. I will have to ponder this for the next few days.....

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home