Google

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fantasy Team 2007

Well it is a day before the first NFL game of 2007. I have assembled my team for the season. It is the same format as last year. Having pick 13 of a 14 team league allowed me little leeway for error.
My squad is as follows
QB Matt Hasselbeck
RB Brian Westbrook
RB Thomas Jones
RB Tatum Bell
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Deion Branch
TE Randy McMichael
K Olindo Mare
D Tennessee Titans

Reserves include...
QB Alex Smith, RB Lyndale White, WR Mark Clayton, WR Troy Williamson

I think my squad has some good potential. I think this may be the year Wayne outshines Harrison for the Colts. Tatum Bell has grabbed the starting RB job in Detroit due to the injury of Kevin Jones. I picked McMichael real late in the draft and I think he may have a better year with the Rams and Bulger than in Miami.

Labels: ,

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home