Google

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I must apologize


I haven't written in my blog in awhile. I am disappointed and feel aweful that I had to take a hiatus but I am back!

Since my last post we just finished the regular season. I finished 6-7, tied for 7th in our 14 team league. The injury to Marques Colston really curbed the end of my season as I was making a playoff push.

In our Fantasy league we have two playoffs, Varsity and JV. The varsity is the top 6 teams and the jv is the rest. That way all teams still have something to play for.

My first matchup in the JV playoffs is a rematch of a game I won in week 8 by 14.
By the way I was picked by CBS Sportsline to lose every single game this season. Coming in at .500 and just missing the playoffs is admirable.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home